South Africa’s Cederberg region is heralded as one of the most premiere bouldering and rock climbing destinations in the world. We offer private bouldering routes, accessible only to Klein Cederberg guests. Come climb on ancient, colorful, and otherworldly sandstone rock formations which are scattered throughout our property.
“If Salvador Dali and Dr. Seuss got together to make a bouldering area,
it would look something like this.” ~ Climber & Author Cedar Wright
1. Stand start with heel hook left of crack.
Follow crack all the way up.
2. Sit start with left hand on undercling, right hand on sloper.
Follow the line upward/left.
3. Stand start on positive rail.
Follow straight up over the bulge.
1. Sit start with hands on ledge.
2. Sit start with side pull on boomerang.
Follow crack upward/left.
3. Sit start with hands on mailbox.
Move straight up.
1. 1. Stand start with left hand on positive edge, right hand lower.
Follow the edge up all the way to the top.
1. Sit start with left hand on block.
Follow the line upward/right.
1. Sit start with left hand in lower gaston (side pull), right hand middle of the crack.
Follow your way up and fly if you want to.
2. Sit start with both hands on positive holds.
Follow straight up the edge and to the top.
1. Sit start with hands in rail, rail out right and climb up the arête.
1. Sit start on the corner and climb straight up.
1. Establish yourself on the face (on two crimps) and fly! 6C